Sunday, September 24, 2017

Why I came back to Ibotta

It has been a fun roller coaster ride as a stay at home mom finding random ways to make money. I browsed through so many blogs searching for little tips and tricks until one day I stumbled upon Ibotta. I remembered downloading the app before..but I hated it! I didn't like having to upload every receipt and it wasn't like I was grocery shopping every day. I wasn't getting much ROI for the work I was doing so I quit. 

Recently I heard that Ibotta just redid their application so I thought I should give it a shot. Oh man am I a believer now! They did a fantastic job of updating the design and features as well as making it much easier to make more money. 

1. They added more retailers besides grocery stores. I used Hotels.com as well as WalMart to earn extra money and it added up. 

2. All you have to do is upload my receipt and it does the work for me! No itemizing. Who has time for that? 

3. They give you your money fast! I was able to cash out and get my money within a few hours!

Groceries and food take up a lot of our family budget, so using this app has been a great help with offsetting some of that cost. Will it make me rich? No. But it feels great to have a little cash to go towards extra things like hair and body products that aren't necessities. Have you tried Ibotta lately? Sound off in the comments if you have! If you use their team feature let me know as well. 




If you want to use my code for Ibotta it's here

No comments:

Post a Comment