Monday, July 10, 2017

An easy way to drink 100 ounces of water

How many "Drink water"challenges do you encounter on your social media? They're everywhere. I'm not going to bore you with a post about the benefits of drinking water because you already know that it's healthy. What I do have is a strategy that worked for me when I was trying to get into the habit of tripling my water intake. The big secret? It's all in the water bottle you choose. 


Realistically, is it convenient to carry around a gallon of water like this? 

It doesn't fit in your bag and it's not comfortable. Plus, how discouraging is it to see how much water you have left as you're drinking along? 

Who wants to keep refilling a 16.9 ounce plastic water bottle six times or keep buying them over and over? 

A 25 ounce glass water bottle is the way to go! 

You can get yours here

You only need to drink 4 of these to get your ounces down. I aim for 2 before noon and 2 after noon. Simple. To make things even easier I use the following formula: 

25 ounces of regular filtered water
25 ounces of fruit infused water
25 ounces of lemon water
25 ounces of electrolyte water. 

If you are interested in having me use simple tricks like these to make eating Vegan easy let me meal plan for you! $45 for 30 days of support, recipes, coupons, and guidance on a plant based diet. Check out this link to our site or email thechefy101@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment